Thank you for purchasing a Zebronics product. In the event of your product requiring service, please contact the nearest Zeb Care Service Centre / Authorised Service Centre.
In case there is no such service centre in your city, please contact our Toll Free No. (+91-4440000004 ) for assistance.
We advise that you read the instruction manual carefully before submitting your request on Support page.
1. The Onsite Service shall cover only repair of Speaker, UPS, Monitors as per configuration & shall not cover any restoration of additional or optional software or add-ons and/or accessories that the customer may have availed or on any bundled offer with the Speaker, UPS, Monitors.
2. The Onsite Service shall cover only replacement of defective spare parts and labor. It shall not cover breakdowns due to problems related to operating system / application programs or any other 3rd party software issue.
3. The Onsite Service is only intended to be a value added service but without prejudice to other terms and conditions as mentioned in the standard warranty terms as reflected in the warranty policy. The attending engineer shall attempt to resolve the service issue on best effort basis with no guarantee of onsite resolution. In case the product cannot be repaired at customer’s site, it shall be carried to the service centre after a job sheet issued to the customer and delivered to customer after repair.
4. Warranty will be valid only when Warranty Sticker and original Purchase Invoice are presented together for service.
5. Zebronics India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to decline warranty service, if the above documents are not presented or if the information contained is incomplete orthe Warranty Sticker is found tampered.
6. Warranty will be Void if the type or serial no. on the product has been altered, removed or defaced.
7. Warranty does not cover damage caused to the product due to improper installation by customer, accident, lightening, ingress of water, fire or Acts of God, improper ventilation, dropping or excessive shock or any external cause.
8. Zebronics India Pvt Ltd is not responsible for if call registered from website not reflected in Zebcare records.
9. The Zeb Care Service Centre displayed on the Site may not be available for service in your particular locality. The reference to such services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these services will be available at any time in your particular location. You should check with your local Zebronics authorised representative for the availability of services in your area.
10. Warranty Policy is subject to change without prior notice.
11. Zebronics India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions.
12. Zebronics India Pvt Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions,you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking Terms & Conditions hyperlink at the bottom of the Onsite Service Support pages, to review the then current
Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by the construed in accordance with the law of India, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.